At Nestly Property, we strive to showcase the very best elements of your property to demonstrate as much value as is possible for the list price and ensure that potential buyers are able to quickly recognise the value which your property provides in relation to their budget and comparable properties on the market.
1. Professional Photography
As the adage goes, ‘A picture is worth a thousand words’.
“…When viewing an online real-estate listing, home buyers spend about 60% of their time on photos.”
With this in mind, the images which form your Nestly Property listing will take the form of professional photographs, produced and carefully edited to give the very best first impression of your home.
Priding ourselves upon the provision of wrap-around lifetime client care, we work closely with you to ensure that your home is staged for success prior to the photoshoot.
With a focus on excellence and innovation, smartphone images simply won’t suffice at Nestly Property. When it comes to developing your property listing, only professional standard, high-end digital equipment is used.
2. Answering Potential Buyers FAQ’s
At Nestly Property, we believe that you only have one chance to make the right first impression. We aspire to allow potential buyers to fall in love with your property, and the primary way that we do this is through sharing the story behind your property.
We share the story of your property through:
- Picking up on the positive aspects of your neighbourhood (i.e. safety, transport links, proximity to local amenities, referencing community activities and spirit)
- Identifying your property’s key demographic and tailoring your advertisement to closely appeal to this target market. One example of this would be the reference to school performance; leisure centres/sports clubs and nearby local features for youngsters in those listings which pertain to family properties. Another example would be the highlighting of proximity to transport links, social establishments, shopping centres, restaurants and local gyms for properties of interest to young professionals or first-time buyers.
- We also pick up on the most attractive niche elements of the property and illustrate any local events or facilities which may be overlooked at first glance, i.e. local festivals, entertainment, sports centres and events which may take place and enhance the community aspect of the location of your property.
3. Property Description, Portfolio and Social Media Marketing
After thoroughly researching your property and its surrounding area and asking for your personal reflection on additional property features or highlights, your Local Property Expert will carefully craft an engaging and insightful property description of your home, presented in in a beautiful digital Property Portfolio.
After verifying the details with you, we arrange for your property listing to ‘Go Live’ on the UK’s top property portals, including Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location, in addition to our own website and dedicated Social Media Marketing.
Using digital technology to optimise your property’s search engine ranking using SEO search terms, we pull out the stops to ensure that your property receives the visibility it deserves.
We also offer you the opportunity to engage in a ‘Social Media Strategy Session’ where we identify the ways in which you can optimise the reach and effectiveness of our campaign through sharing on your own social channels and those within your own local community.
4. Innovative Technologies to Accelerate Your Property Sale
• 24/7 Online Property Portal
At Nestly Property, we invest heavily in the market-leading digital platforms which we use to streamline and enhance the process of your property sale, making every update available to you in real-time.
Our 24/7 Property Portal enables you to track every element of the progress of your property listing all the way from approval of your property description, through to the conclusion of missives. The portal also offers sellers an instantaneous booking system through which to arrange their viewing, provide feedback and make further enquiries at any time of the day or night.
• 360° and 3D Video Virtual Property Tours
With our extensive experience in the field of Digital Media, Nestly Property are able to provide both 360° and 3D Video Virtual Property Tour of your home upon request for a minimal supplement. In today’s digital world, providing a virtual property tour can dramatically enhance interest in your listing, giving it a competitive edge and help to secure your property sale in comparison with similar properties lacking this aspect of digital marketing.
Should you have any questions or queries related to any aspect of the marketing & advertising of your property listing, don’t hesitate to contact Nestly Property via email on [email protected], by calling 01292 876 292 or using the contact page on our website and we will be delighted to assist.